» version 1.1 - posted on 2005-11-12
- Added option to ignore mouse movements.
- Some small improvements.
- Fixed some bugs.
EULA - End User License Agreement
Copyright (C) 2003-2005 Whimsoft
All Rights Reserved
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Please read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Use of Deskroller indicates you accept the terms of this license agreement and warranty.
Whimsoft Company (Whimsoft) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software Deskroller (the Software).
Deskroller is FREEWARE.
- use the Software on any computer;
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
- the Software may be freely distributed.
You may not:
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble ;
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not Whimsoft assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
Whimsoft IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Whimsoft. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.